Latest :

YUI : Can’t Buy My Love Full Album


Can't Buy My Love could be the second album of Japanese singer and songwriter Yui. The album was published 4 April 2007 and reached No. 1 within the Oricon charts.

The album title, Can't Buy My Love's message is "Ai suru mono ni wa kantan ni wa yuzurenai" (愛する ものには 簡単には 譲れない) which implies in English "I can't easily give over things that I adore."

Tracklist
  1. How Crazy
  2. Rolling Star
  3. It’s All Right
  4. I Remember You
  5. RUIDO
  6. CHE.R.RY
  7. Thank You My Teens
  8. Umbrella
  9. Highway Chance
  10. Happy Birthday To You You
  11. Winding Road
  12. Good-bye Days
  13. Why?

Track commentary:

1. How crazy – Ah! The ‘rebellious’ tabs on the album. That is, by YUI’s usually squeaky-clean standards. Just, y’know, ‘don’t talk just like you know me’. That kind of thing. Still quite catchy – she proves her capability to sing fast without tripping over syllables, basically. I wish she’d release an acoustic version with this.

2. Rolling star – This was one of several ending themes for popular anime Bleach, and it also brought her more fame, which can be always good. Her first single with the electric guitar. Not my personal favorite song of hers, but it’s quite unique to be with her.

3. It’s alright – Ah! I find this song cute. :3 Acoustic guitar-based. Very… reassuring.

4. I remember you – I love this song. :3 It’s much like the single version, just the same. Easy to play, as well as simple on the ears. Can’t fail with this. Reminds me of Taiyou no Uta .

5. RUIDO – This is doubtless the best song about the album. Electric guitar-based, /very/ fast as well as short. Fifty one seconds, if I remember right. They kept it this short to ensure it’d sound cooler. Ridiculously all to easy to play also.

6. CHE.R.RY – The killer song. It’s one of the most cheerful thing I’ve have you ever heard from her – it’s about love. Happy, satisfied love. Uhh… It’s very, very brain-numbing, and also on first hearing, it’s nothing special. Two hours later, when it’s resounding in your mind, you’ll aim for a nice hard, flat work surface nearby to bang your forehead on.

7. Thank you My teens – The most heartfelt song for the album – provided by YUI for my child fans. YUI’s fanbase has lots of teenagers, all things considered. ‘Thank you for supporting me this far.’ Something this way?

8. Umbrella – Starts by having an interesting acoustic arpeggio. Nothing really special over it, though.

9. Highway Chance – I like how the song starts. Slow and quiet – and so the drums and various guitars come crashing in, and you also jump skyhigh.

10. Happy Birthday To You You – My question for you is, why two ‘you’s? It’s happy and upbeat, though. I would listen to it for any guys having a birthday.😄 But then again, I’m notoriously lame prefer that.

11. Winding road – I heard a rumour this was about the soundtrack of some movie or another, but I couldn’t believe it is. Anyway, I like this song. It has nice chord sequences that I approve of.

12. Goodbye Days – One of the best songs from her. I never get fed up with it because I associate the movie together with the song, and after that I want to start crying in the instrumental break. =_= Yes. If you already know just this song, watch the movie too – then you’ll have fun here even more. I can realize why she usually starts crying if she creates this change song live.

13. Why? – Very standard YUI ballad. Nice and deceptively simple plucking during the entire first half the song.
Pass : YUI
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

10 August 2020 at 13:05

thank you

Post a Comment